If your New to Runner or just registered please check your junk mail or spam folder to activate registration . Welcome to Runner ... Movie section will be closing on runner to view movies go to Tell It As It Is for latest movies videos @ https://tellitasitis.ga/

Go Back   Runner > Canada Local & World Events > Rant's

Rant's Need to get it off your chest post it here

Old 04-10-2021, 12:11 PM

Default Sentora

Honestly i don't believe a word that Tgates says anymore. Beta testing open but only 3 testers not one update.
By now most beta tests should have been completed a project that started in 2017
they are about donations and only donations
they don't even fix spam problems or answer any members its a ghost town only thing keeping it alive is the fake bots on site .
time to ditch it for something that's actively being worked on.
Old 04-10-2021, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
Honestly i don't believe a word that Tgates says anymore. Beta testing open but only 3 testers not one update.
By now most beta tests should have been completed a project that started in 2017
they are about donations and only donations
they don't even fix spam problems or answer any members its a ghost town only thing keeping it alive is the fake bots on site .
time to ditch it for something that's actively being worked on.

Yes it's not very active at all. The Spam is totally out of control and there is no need for that as i keep my forum clean of spam and its not hard to do at all. If i wanted to show more users than i had yes i'de let forum open and have lots of fake users but i don't want that.
I ask for donations too, as if you don't it's hard to keep supporting the community especially in a open source environment like Sentora.
But that being said too i wouldn't donate to project if i couldn't see code or Beta test it openly in public forum.
What you can do is start maintaining your own Panel learn some code etc.
As i have been doing yea its hard but code isn't obfuscated so its all there just start going through it. Like i did The more you learn the more you can update your panel. Like i said i run all the latest Apache MySQL bind Perl python.
it took me awhile but i am getting there and security is a must.
I have been posting stuff here to help all figure out how to do certain things i'm not a coder but i do try.
Just cursing don't fix it trying does
Old 04-10-2021, 03:59 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Yes it's not very active at all. The Spam is totally out of control and there is no need for that as i keep my forum clean of spam and its not hard to do at all. If i wanted to show more users than i had yes i'de let forum open and have lots of fake users but i don't want that.
I ask for donations too, as if you don't it's hard to keep supporting the community especially in a open source environment like Sentora.
But that being said too i wouldn't donate to project if i couldn't see code or Beta test it openly in public forum.
What you can do is start maintaining your own Panel learn some code etc.
As i have been doing yea its hard but code isn't obfuscated so its all there just start going through it. Like i did The more you learn the more you can update your panel. Like i said i run all the latest Apache MySQL bind Perl python.
it took me awhile but i am getting there and security is a must.
I have been posting stuff here to help all figure out how to do certain things i'm not a coder but i do try.
Just cursing don't fix it trying does
What if we don't have a clue on how to code or figure it out ?
Old 04-11-2021, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by player View Post
What if we don't have a clue on how to code or figure it out ?
Exactly!!! I have looked at code but still am at a lose. I don't know how your doing it Runner You say your not a coder but you make a Php Changer ?
Run all the latest Apache Mysql ETC. Maybe you could release your copy
Old 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM